September 18, 2017
What I cook at Home – £175.00
Ever wondered what a Michelin star chef cooks at home? Join John (Campbell) in the school where he’ll show how to make classic hero dishes that are the go to for any occasion. Simple dishes made well is an art and sharing favourites like cottage pie, lasagne and quiche are an instant hit, mastering them will give you greater confidence to make the simple perfect.
• Perfectly plan and execute key dishes which are homely and comforting
• John will coach you through the recipes as building blocks for the dishes
• The skills learnt are hugely transferable and adaptable to a wide range of other dishes
• Learn the science behind what is actually happening and remove the fears of the unknown
• Learn corrective measures and become confident in adapting flavours which suit you best
- Arrival at 9.15am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Enjoy lunch with some of the mornings dishes
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the day
- Finish course at 3pm with some of the day’s preparations to take home
To take away: Some of the food cooked on the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.