September 18, 2017
Cupid’s Course – £210.00
Leave the pots and pans with us, all you need to do is get the wine and flowers.
With us at the cookery school you will prepare and part-cook (ready to finish at home) a romantic three course meal for you and your Valentine, including bread and chocolates. Making the Valentine’s evening relaxed and enjoyable for you both.
- Produce a romantic 3-course meal, full of classic delights and plenty of aphrodisiacs
- This course allows even a novice become a star of their kitchen, yet there’s plenty to learn and tips to pick up for the more advanced home-cook too
- We will show you the final dishes and give you presentation tips
- You will leave with your three course dinner neatly package up and instructions on how to finish your dishes in your own kitchen, this is as simple as cooking by numbers… literally
- We’ll even pack you some chocolates and bread from the restaurant to make your romantic meal truly special
- Arrival at 9.15am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Enjoy a lunch made for you by our restaurant chefs
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the day
- Finish course at 3.30pm with all food packaged up for you to take home
To take away: A three course dinner for two, with bread and chocolates, all preparation notes for the evening and recipes from the day.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.