September 16, 2017
Fish ‘n’ Chip evening – £95.00
A British favourite! We’ll help you when buying your fish, the key quality points to look for and we’ll show you how to prepare and fillet the fish. We’ll also be sharing our tips for the perfect crispy batter and how to make the triple cooked chips, even down to the importance of choosing the right potato. The tutor will make delicious accompaniments for your fish and chips, mushy peas and tartar sauce, which help balance a beautiful British classic.
• The session starts with tips for choosing the right fish and the best way to prepare it
• Filleting your fish
• Making a great batter – tempura and beer
• We’ll show you how to make the perfect partners for your fish `n` chips, mushy peas, tartar sauce
• How to do the triple cooked chips
- Arrive at 6pm for course introduction
- Enjoy a supper made on the evening of battered fish, triple cooked chips, mushy peas and tartar sauce served with your choice of beer, wine or a soft drink
- Evening finishes at 9pm
To take away: All notes and recipes from the evening.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.