September 16, 2017
Game – £185.00
Using some of Berkshire’s finest produce we’ll show you how to prepare and cook various types of game, highlighting its versatility and health benefits. Before long you’ll be ‘breaking down’ a haunch of venison, using pheasants with versatility and cooking game birds to perfection
• How to cook your game whilst retaining maximum flavour and moistness
• Theory on ageing
• Slow and fast cooking methods, why and when to use them
• During the day you will make venison Scotch egg, venison sausage roll, pheasant Kiev and pheasant thigh casserole
• Demonstration on partridge preparation and cooking
- Arrival at 9.15am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Enjoy lunch with some of the mornings dishes
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the day
- Finish course at 3.30pm with some of the day’s cooking to take home with you
To take away: Some of the food cooked on the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.