September 18, 2017
Healthy 2018 – £185.00
An insight into your bodies requirements to start the year as you intend to carry on. We’ll cover breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas as well as snack-type fillers. You’ll learn about juicing, smoothie making and pro-biotic beverages. Healthy fats, proteins, carbohydrates and nutrients will be covered.
• Raw foods, selecting the best quality ingredients
• Juices and smoothies, the right juicer for you
• Other uses for your juicer – fat free, sugar free ice-cream, nut butters
• Which fats to use for what
• Cultured and fermented foods
• Traditional ginger beer with ginger beer plant
• Healthy dishes for everyday use
• Creating a larder of stock items to enhance the flavour of your daily cooking
• Cooking with umami rich ingredients
- Arrival at 9.15am for an Kombucha or other infusion and course introduction
- Enjoy a healthy lunch with some of the mornings dishes
- We will keep you refreshed with infusions and mineral water throughout the day
- Finish course at 3.30pm with some of the day’s cooking to take home with you
To take away: Some of the food cooked on the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.