September 16, 2017
Introduction to Bread and Enriched Doughs – £120.00
Learn the basics with us, and before you know it you’ll be making classic and modern breads, from traditional soda bread to shortbread
- Understanding fermentation
- Gluten knowledge: strong and soft flour
- Practical session making basic bread recipe, soda bread, pittas, shortbreads and Chelsea buns
- Arrive at 9.15am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- A light lunch (with some homemade bread of course!) and a glass of wine
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the morning
- Finish course at 1.30pm with plenty of your home bakes to take home with you
To take away: Bakes from the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.