December 13, 2017
Steak Night – £95.00
Ever tried to cook the perfect steak and chips? We’ll show you how to pick the best cuts, sharing tips on how to retain tenderness and flavour. Then it’s over to The Chef’s Table, where you can savour the results with your fellow ‘Steak Masters’ and enjoy a refreshing well-earned beverage.
• The session starts with an explanation of various cuts of meat, how to cook them to get the best results, and what to ask for when buying meat
• Understand how to cook your steak the way you like it, and how to cook it for others preferences too
• To accompany your steak you will make tomato chutney and ‘triple cooked chips’
• Our tutor will show you how to make classic steak sauces, béarnaise and peppercorn
- Arrive at 6pm for course introduction
- Enjoy a supper made on the evening of steak, triple cooked chips and tomato chutney, served with béarnaise or peppercorn sauce and your choice of beer, wine or a soft drink
- Evening finishes at 9pm
To take away: All notes and recipes from the evening.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.