September 15, 2017
Weekend Kitchen – £135.00 – Fully booked
We’ll show you how to get the best out of nature, introducing you to seasonal ingredients in their prime. You’ll discover some fantastic tips and recipes while treating your taste buds to the wonders of seasonal flavour. This course teaches you how to make bread, and create easy to replicate dishes for the future.
• Understand bread – mixing, kneading, proving, shaping, rolling and baking
• Understand why seasonality is important for flavour and dish concept
• Create two dishes taking inspiration from our kitchen garden to enjoy with your fellow cooks around The Chef’s Table
- Arrive at 9.45am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Enjoy lunch made during the mornings session
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the day
- Finish course at 2pm with bread made during the session to take home with you
To take away: Bread from the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.