September 18, 2017
Winter Seasonal Cooking – £185.00
Spend more time with your guests enjoying your party and less time stressing in the kitchen. We teach you three amazing dishes, how to prepare them in advance with fail-safe measures which are sure to delight. Your guests will marvel at the ambitious dishes you’ve created for them, and not believe you don’t have a professional chef in your kitchen whilst you enjoy a glass of fizz with them.
• Make three courses with season produce, homemade bread and pick up tricks of the trade
• Understand seasonality and its importance, and why ingredients work well together
• Feel confident in being able to create your own dishes in the future
• Understand how you can prepare in advance, so you only need to finish your dishes on the day
• Watch how the tutor finishes the dishes, opportunity to get your phones out and use the video to help you re-create at home
- Arrival at 9.15am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Enjoy lunch with some of the mornings dishes
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the day
- Finish course at 3.30pm with some of the day’s preparations to take home
To take away: Some of the food cooked on the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.