September 18, 2017
Winter Warmers – £150.00
The backbone of British cuisine in the colder months, toe warming stews and casseroles bring friends and family together tucking in to these one pot wonders. Find out how to build flavour, master ‘cloud fluffy’ dumplings and pickles to accompany your rich stews.
• Slow cooking techniques
• Quick dishes
• Soup and bread
• Stew and dumplings
• Chocolate sponge pudding and thick custard
• Baked vanilla rice pudding with golden syrup
• How to use up leftovers
• Maximising flavours, and enhancing with textures
• The importance of balancing all meals you make, and how to achieve this
- Arrival at 9.15am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Enjoy lunch with some of the mornings dishes
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the day
- Finish course at 3pm with some of the day’s preparations to take home
To take away: Some of the food cooked on the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.