September 16, 2017
Woodspeen Classics – £185.00
Love our restaurant? Our team share the most popular starter, main course and dessert from this season, and teach you to confidently re-create some of our most popular restaurant dishes at home. We’ll share some of our kitchen secrets including ‘partition preparation’ where most of the cooking is done before your guests arrive leaving you to spend more time at the table and less time in the kitchen.
- Morning involves demonstrations and practical sessions making some of the components that make up some of the restaurant dishes
- You will be fully capable of creating a Woodspeen classic starter, main course and dessert
- Discuss what makes up great taste in a dish
- Where possible we’ll be using produce from our own vegetable plots to start to create some of the classics
- Enjoy your starter with your fellow cooks around The Chef’s Table for lunch, and your show-stopper dessert with some tea before you leave. The tutor will masterclass the main-course for you to re-create at home, and the main course you have made will be packed up for you to serve at home.
- Arrival at 9.15am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Enjoy lunch around our Chef’s Table
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the day, and your show-stopper dessert can be enjoyed with tea in the afternoon
- Finish course at 3.30pm with the main course made on the day to take home
To take away: Main course made on the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.