Join us for an informative and fun evening, learning about the secret world of truffle hunting; this rare commodity only found for a few months every year. With truffles being ranked in the top 10 of the world’s most expensive commodities gram for gram, they have a very limited and exclusive market. Meet Zak, our supplier of Wiltshire truffles, Zak will share with you how he got into truffle hunting from a secret location in Wiltshire. He will talk about what truffles are, how and when they are found wild and cultivated, where they come from, the different varieties and how they are used, stored and cooked.
During the evening, you will enjoy a three course dinner which will include a different type of truffle with each course – Black Autumn truffles from Wiltshire, Black Winter truffles from Spain and White truffles from Italy. Dinner will be served with matching wines, and finishes with coffee and chocolates.
- A glass of champagne on arrival
- Talk and sampling with Zak from Wiltshire Truffles, plenty of time for questions and answers
- Three course ‘Truffle dinner’ served with matching wines, mineral water and finishing with tea/coffee and chocolates
- A bag of white truffle and chocolate bonbons to take home
- Truffles will also be available to purchase from Zak on the evening, perfect timing for that special Christmas gift.
Spaces for this dinner are subject to minimum number of participants.
To book your place click here or give us a call – 01635 265070.