September 18, 2017
Cooking well without Meat – £185.00
More and more of us are consuming less meat, whether it be for health or ethical reasons – the trend towards reducing meat consumptions is growing. Learn to make equally satisfying dishes using vegetables, fruits, seeds, nuts and grains. Learn the changes you need to make in your shopping to achieve excellent results every time.
• Raw foods techniques
• Preserving the nutrient density of your creations
• Preserving food for health through fermentation
• Understand digestion, the feel good factor from eating and how easy this is to achieve
• Combining ingredients to satisfy the hungriest appetites
• Reacting to seasons and working with nature’s resources
• Dispelling the myths of superfoods
- Arrival at 9.15am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Enjoy a vegetarian lunch with some of the mornings dishes
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the day
- Finish course at 3.30pm with some of the day’s cooking to take home with you
To take away: Some of the food cooked on the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.