A bunch of mint leaves – use what you wish
Cucumber slices – we use about a quarter of a cucumber
200ml of Pimm`s No.1
320ml of lemonade
The quintessential British summer drink, not just for Wimbledon fortnight!
1. Cut strawberries, cucumber and orange
2. In a jug add ice, Pimm's No.1, all the fruit and top up with lemonade
3. Stir and serve
1 mandarin (half to be crushed and half for the garnish)
2 sugar cubes
8 mint leaves plus a little bunch for the garnish
45ml of white rum
15ml of mandarin liquor
Half a lime – juiced
50/60ml of soda water
A twist on the classic Mojito. Possibly perfect on most days, but particularly perfect, on a gorgeous sunny day!
1. Cut half of the mandarin in small wedges and crush it with sugar and mint
2. Add rum, mandarin liquor and lime juice
3. Add crushed ice
4. Top up with soda water
5. Stir it and garnish with two slices of mandarin, a bunch of mint and straws
Tip: Don't muddle the mint too much or it will become bitter.